After the release of the Sirius Singularity at the end of October, we received lots of constructive feedback from you on how we could make it even better. So we made Sirius better, and as a result the exploration of the Sirius Singularity has gotten a lot easier: Even small clans will be able to get the most out of the game now.
Now? That's right, Pirate Galaxy has just been extended and the new Sirius is live right now!
The Sirius Booster Days
From December 14th to December 18th we are offering exclusive boosters in the Splitscreen Shop. These boosters are several times stronger and more effective than the regular ones – be sure to grab them while supplies last!
The Most Important Changes
- The Jump Ship's Drive now has a fixed cooldown of 24 hours before the next jump is possible.
- To jump, the clan owning the Jump Ship has to gather just 5 Quarcs (regardless of type) from the planet where the Jump Ship is located.
- All limitations of the Transmitter are removed, Quarcs can now only be collected on the planet where the Jump Ship is located and are directly transferred to the Jump Ship the moment they are collected.
- The Sirius Singularity will not damage the Jump Ship any more; as a result the Jump Ship loses its Graviton Shields. The Jump Ship will only be destroyed if the planet it is orbiting collapses.
- The Personal Jump Drive is removed: now you can jump freely within reach of the Jump Ship without any limitations.
- The Singularity's rings of planets get more meaningful and properly balanced: Enemies get stronger and blueprints increase in value with each ring farther away from the wormhole.
See the changelog
for a complete list of changes.