Here are the changes for the upcoming version that will go live on the following wednesday.
- Rare aliens are now spawned automatically by the system instead of having to be spawned manually
- Improved the drop of rare aliens so they always drop a rare color blueprint
- Made Mission Concentrated Lobe Juice easier to play and understand
- Improved the AI:
Every item you use will generate agro for surrounding enemies.
Nearly every AI controlled unit will target the enemy with the highest agro.
The AI will now switch target when someone has generated a higher agro then his current target.
- Fixed a bug for antares white mission achievement as one mission that was no longer in the game was set to be needed for the achievement
- Fixed a problem in Mission DISCOVER RECIPE that kept the progress on 30% although something toward the end of the mission was done (like knowing it is in the right system)
- Fixed a bug in the Mantis Queen Achievement as it was already granted after finishing the mission once
- Fixed a bug that prevented the text that tells you which booster get's overwritten when buying a bundle
- Fixed a bug that caused the achievement panel to not be shown when an achievement is done or unlocked
- Fixed a bug in the AI that triggered several units to not react on enemies and stay in heal mode
- Fixed a bug in the mission progress of some generic blueprint missions as it was wrong and more than 100% could be achieved
- Fixed a bug that prevented the squad members from being notified when the squad leader did abort a mission
- Fixed a bug that could cause Mantis custodian commander to create deathsquadrons although they were not meant to build squads
- Fixed a bug that caused saved settings to be reset after restarting the game
- Fixed some small problems in the achievement system