Look forward to meeting an old friend: Foolish yet loveable Officer Rosebud, the man with a talent for attracting problems, has gotten himself into trouble once more – this time on moon Lyris in the Vega system.
In an attempt to hunt for Viral Armor Alloys he dashed towards the Mantis-infested moon surface, completely overestimating his capabilities as combat pilot, as usual. Just moments later the automated emergency call of his ship reached all stations in the sector which with great foresight had already been put on a heightened state of alert.
To actually realize the prepared rescue plans lots of brave volunteers are needed – he would never admit it himself, but Officer Rosebud counts on you!
His tactics might not match his ego by far, but Rosebud does have a point this time: There is something to be found on Lyris – Viral Color Patterns!
What you need to know:
- The start of “Fight for Friends” is scheduled for Monday, 27th of August, at 16:00 UTC+2.
- The event concludes on Sunday, 2nd of September, at 23:59 UTC+2.
- Officer Rosebud is grounded on Lyris in the Vega system and is – once again – waiting to be rescued.
- Playing the rescue mission can yield blueprints for all three Viral Color Patterns.
- Do not forget that there is another way to obtain not just the Color Patterns, but immensely powerful
Viral Armor Alloys as well: Invite friends into the game! They might even help you out with the rescue mission itself.
Invite Your Friends – How it works:
2) Your friends register and play to reach a specified level.
3) Permanent Viral Armor Alloys for all your ships are unlocked!