- The Jump Ship's Drive now has a fixed cooldown of 24 hours before the next jump is possible.
- To jump, the clan owning the Jump Ship has to gather just 5 Quarcs (regardless of type) from the planet where the Jump Ship is located.
- All limitations of the Transmitter are removed, Quarcs can now only be collected on the planet where the Jump Ship is located and are directly transferred to the Jump Ship the moment they are collected.
- The Sirius Singularity will not damage the Jump Ship any more; as a result the Jump Ship loses its Graviton Shields. The Jump Ship will only be destroyed if the planet it is orbiting is destroyed.
- Shortened the lifetime of planets so that many more than just one of the system's planets are renewed each day.
- The Personal Jump Drive gets simpler: now you can only jump away from or to the Jump Ship, but without any limitations (no timer, no jump range, no premium).
- The Singularity's rings of planets get more meaningful and properly balanced: Enemies get stronger and blueprints increase in value with each ring farther away from the wormhole.
Shortly after launching the Sirius Singularity we already received lots of constructive feedback from you guys, bringing many ideas to the table to improve upon the original update. Today we are happy to present a preview of upcoming changes to the Sirius System that have been largely forged by you, the community.