- Fixed a bug that caused soundtracks to stop playing after an initial loop and not play sound at all or not properly
- Improved handling in power-save mode when browser window or game has no focus anymore, now if you hover over with the mouse the power-save is disabled and game rendering normally
- Fixed a bug that caused the client to show and use a different time for several events that are based on time
- Fixed a bug that caused Signors and Detonators in missions to also deal damage to their enemies outside mission with their AOE attacks
- Fixed a bug that caused ships to have a gray overlay in hangar and orbit that was over the last slot of every ship showing the slot as a gray color
Due to getting several bug reports about this issue here a short explanation about what a cooldown is and what active time is:
- Active time is the colored bars on the left and right of an item it indicates the time the item is active.
Some items don't have an active time or only a very short (like blaster shots) others have a longer one (like collector)
- After an item was active it goes on cooldown.
- The gray overlay over an item is indicating the cooldown.
- Improved the time blueprints and other items that are dropped during a mission to be removed that fast after the mission but stay now longer after the mission was completed
- Implemented a 3 day cool-down timer that starts after a clan creates or joins an alliances. During this cooldown the clan cannot join or create another alliance.